#NEWS Tiësto back to Radio 538

/
0 Comments


Tiesto returns after four years back to 3FM Radio 538. Starting this week, he is every Friday night between 02.00 and 04.00 hours on the commercial station to hear his new radio show Club Life by Tiesto.
The world famous DJ from Breda, who now lives in New York, began in 2007 on Radio 538 with the show Tiësto's Club Life. After four years he switched to BNN on 3FM. Now he is back with the commercial station, with a new program. "It is no longer just about me or what I turn, but is much broader. More a lifestyle show about everything that's going on in the club scene, "says Tijs Verwest to Buzze.
"All great dj's I all over the world with twist, sit on Radio 538, so it was a logical step," he explains his move. "When I went to 3FM, I was more into the alternative corner, I mixed a lot of music from artists that were heard on 3FM. Meanwhile changed my style and 3FM does not have much more to dance. Therefore they were very cool with my move. "
Events
The man who earlier this year won a Grammy on hold, also welcomes very much the events organized by his new employer. "I have very good memories of the 538-Queen's party at Museumplein. That was really unforgettable. Unfortunately it does not happen there, but the king day guy in Breda is of course a home at all. "He had on Monday already love to be with, like surprise act, but could not be in the Netherlands on time. "I turned the night before in Las Vegas and I just could not really. But next year I'm very happy there on the podium. "
The radio show Tiësto's worldwide quite hear many different channels and weekly draws about 33 million listeners. He makes the program the way and do not need specially to come to the studio. "That's the advantage of this time. I can work anywhere. "The guest DJs which he receives in his program, send their contributions online. "Friday we start with the new setup and then I immediately mix of Avicii and oliver heldens in the show."
Nachtprogramma
His program was broadcast on 3FM on Saturday between midnight and 02:00. He now later in the night can be heard, but only has advantages, will Tijs. "Then connect it better with the clubbers. People who are about to go on stage, the move from one club to another, just come back from giving the city a party or at home. For them, the show meant. "
Club Life by Tiesto about club music in the broadest sense. "Of all the music out there, I want to play the best tracks. We treat everything that is currently playing musically in the club scene "With a big wink:." I have 25 years of my life in clubs all over the world, so I can say I mister club life himself am. "


Back stage doing interviews at Radio 538, my new radio partner for Holland!! #ClubLife by #Tiesto #Radio

Posted by Tiësto on mercredi 29 avril 2015
Via The TeleGraaf NL
Photo by Jordan Loyd


You may also like

Aucun commentaire :