#NEWS DIPLO OPENS UP ABOUT EX-GIRLFRIEND M.I.A.

/
0 Comments


According to a recent exclusive interview with Billboard, 
Diplo opened up about a variety of subjects including his busy schedule, his work with Major Lazer, and Justin Bieber’s new album. Additionally, Diplo spoke about his relationship with ex-girlfriend M.I.A., who also recently spoke in an interview and called Diplo “jealous and controlling.” Diplo responding by saying,

I MET HER THE NEXT DAY AT A HOTEL, AND SHE APOLOGIZED; I HADN’T SEEN HER IN FIVE YEARS. NOTHING SHE SAID IS A LIE. I WAS REALLY JEALOUS AND SAD, AND PROBABLY MAD WHEN SHE SIGNED TO A MAJOR LABEL. I HAD A LOT OF CONTROL WHEN WE STARTED, AND I WAS REALLY PROUD OF THE MUSIC WE MADE. […] WE’RE THINKING ABOUT DOING SOMETHING FOR MAJOR LAZER WITH HER. SHE’S SO AWESOME STILL, AND HER ATTITUDE IS MUCH BETTER NOW.  
M.I.A. responded on Twitter yesterday, claiming that she never apologized to Diplo. In fact, it was the other way around.




No response from the Diplo yet. 


Via Youredm & Billboard


You may also like

Aucun commentaire :